(New) Pinnacle Memorial Hospital Construction Site Update – October 2017
1701 Old Memorial Way, York, PA 17408
Please see below summary of work taking place at the Pinnacle York Memorial Hospital site:
- Micropile work is continuing in the basement and the first floor next week. CUP micropiles to begin within the next few weeks. Scheduled completion for all micropiles is November 29.
- Concrete foundations are scheduled to begin 10/23, pending permit approval
- McClure and PCS have set up job trailers on site.
- Loucks Road pole relocation is complete except for a few additional poles that were found to need to be relocated.
- Quandel is in the process of de-scoping the core and shell bids and will award within the next few weeks.
- Work has begun along Loucks Road. York Excavating is excavating the pond.
- York Excavating has been awarded the site contract and is continuing excavation around the pile caps, CUP and remainder of the basement
- Final Core & Shell permit drawings will be delivered 10/23