(New) Pinnacle Memorial Hospital Construction Site Update-September 2017
1701 Old Memorial Road York, PA 17408
- Micropile work is underway in the basement and will begin on the first floor next week. Scheduled completion for hospital micropiles is November 1.
- Temporary fencing has been installed around the building footprint
- McClure and Heim are beginning to set up their job trailers.
- Loucks Road pole relocation was placed on hold due to crews going to help with the hurricane in Florida. Work is scheduled to start up again on 9/27 and complete by 10/13
- Quandel has awarded micropiles, hospital concrete foundations, structural steel, architectural precast, and elevators
- Foundations are scheduled to begin mid to end of October
- Loucks/Roosevelt/Route 30 work has been awarded to York Excavating and a pre-installation meeting took place yesterday. Work will begin on October 2.
- York Excavating has delivered HDPE piping for the Loucks Road work
- Quandel has additional staff on site – Tony Achampong as an APM and Pat Miele as a PA
- Core and Shell documents were submitted to the township for permit review on 9/12