The West Manchester Township Board of Supervisors along with the Recreation Advisory Committee are pleased to provide the residents of our Township with this map of our parks and a chart listing the facilities available at each site.
- Go ahead, explore our many treasures in our Township parks. Some are well kept secrets just waiting to be discovered.
- Stroll or run along the 1/2 mile track at Dunedin Park or take the hilly challenge of the 1/2 mile pathway at Sunset Lane Park.
- Smack a baseball at the beautiful, American Legion baseball field at Broad Street Park.
- Spike a volleyball at our sand volleyball court at Loman Park.
- Swing or slide on our nine sets of playground equipment throughout the Township Parks!
Playing and recreating are for everyone. As Joseph Lee, father of the American playground movement said, “We do not cease playing because we are old; we grow old because we cease playing.” Playing is fundamental for improving the quality of our lives. Harry Truman said it this way, “The right of children to play, sing, and to dance; the right of youth to sport for sports’ sake; the right of men and women to use leisure in the pursuit of happiness in their own way, are basic to our American heritage.” West Manchester Township Parks and Recreation Department may help with that pursuit.
Play, have some fun, improve your life. Discover the facilities available to you and your family. We bet you will say, “Wow, I did not know that was right there!”
All parks, conservation areas and walking trails are open daily from Dawn – Dusk. Parks located within West Manchester Township are listed below:
- Bennett Williams Park – 1101 Taxville Road
- Broad Street Park and American Legion Baseball Field – 1 Herman Drive
- Derry Park – 1600 Derry Road
- Dunedin Park – 224 Hanover Road
- Little Conewago Creek & Conservation Area – 2600 Thornbridge Road West
- Loman Park – 1881 Hempfield Drive
- School House Park – 2245 Paul Lane
- Shetter Park – 2175 Parkton Lane
- Sunset Lane Park – 2442 Sunset Lane
Facility Rental Information:
- Sunset Lane and Dunedin Park Pavilions $50.00/day (weekdays)
- Sunset Lane and Dunedin Park Pavilions *$75.00/day (weekends)
- Smaller Park Pavilions $40.00/day (weekdays)
- Smaller Park Pavilions *$65.00/day (weekends)
- *Includes a $25.00/refundable Key & Garbage Fee
Contact Kristi Swartz at 717-792-3505 to reserve a pavilion. The following information will be needed: Name, address, phone number, date interested in reserving, approximate time you need the pavilion and which park you are interested in reserving.