The West Manchester Township Zoning Hearing Board will meet on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
The Zoning Hearing Board will not be physically present at the West Manchester Township Building located at 380 East Berlin Road, York, PA 17408, but instead will conduct a virtual meeting utilizing authorized telecommunications devices. The format is authorized by Act 15 of 2020 as a result of the state of emergency in Pennsylvania regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The Zoning Hearing Board, its Solicitor, the Zoning Officer and the stenographer will meet electronically via “Zoom” with the applicants, their attorneys and witnesses. The meeting will be live-streamed for public viewing on the West Manchester Township Parks & Recreation Facebook page beginning at 7:00 p.m. At the beginning of the broadcast and on the notice posted at the entrance to the Township Building, a telephone number will be provided for interested parties to call in to ask questions or make a statement regarding each case. In addition, any questions concerning the applications may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the attention of the Zoning Officer at the Township building address provided the questions are received no later than October 23, 2020.
ZHB 20-14 – BAE Systems – 1100 Bairs Road
Activities & Events
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE IN COVID-19 CASES, WE MUST CANCEL OUR SENIOR BINGO SESSIONS SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, MONDAY, OCTOBER 19 AND MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16 AT THE SHILOH FIRE CO.
AT THIS TIME WE ARE STILL PLANNING TO HAVE OUR HOLIDAY BINGO SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17 FROM 1-3 PM AT THE SHILOH FIRE CO. TICKETS ARE $5.00 AND MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AT THE TOWNSHIP BUILDING. THERE ARE LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
FOR DETAILS REGARDING THE HOLIDAY SENIOR BINGO, PLEASE CALL 717-792-3505 AND ASK FOR KRISTI OR LORI.
YARD WASTE PICKUP
The next scheduled Yard Waste Pickup dates are Saturdays, November 7 and November 21, 2020. Prepare yard waste with any of these options:
- In a container, which can be emptied
- In a biodegradable paper bag
- Bundle it with biodegradable twine
- Bundles are no longer than 5′ in length
- Bundles not to exceed 30 lbs. each
- Branches not to exceed 6″ in diameter
- An unlimited number of bags or bundles may be placed at the curb on the scheduled pick up day before 6:00 AM.
UPCOMING BUS TRIP
- April 18 – NYC (Cancelled)
- April 25-May 3 – New Orleans (Cancelled)
- May 9 – St. Michael’s MD (Cancelled)
- May 16 – Cape May (Cancelled)
- June 8-12 – Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard (Cancelled)
- June 13 – NYC (Cancelled)
- June 27 – Washington DC (Cancelled)
- Sep 14-18 – Vermont (Cancelled)
- Oct 3 – Sunfest (Cancelled)
- Oct 10 – Jim Thorpe (Cancelled)
- Oct 17 – Altoona – Railroaders Memorial Museum & Horseshoe Curve (Cancelled)
- Oct 24 – Chestertown, MD (Cancelled)
- Dec 5 – Dickens Christmas (Cancelled)
- Dec 19 – New York City (Cancelled)
- Call 792-3505 for an information packet on the individual trip. For additional info visit www.DoverTwpRec.com.
PLEASE BE ADVISED…
- PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN SANITIZED PRIOR TO OPENING FOR CHILDREN’S USE
- PLAYGROUNDS ARE NOT REGULARLY CLEANED OR SANITIZED, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- USING PROPER SANITATION PRACTICES AND FOLLOWING SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES ARE RECOMMENDED
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS SHOULD ENSURE CHILDREN WASH AND/OR SANITIZE THEIR HANDS AFTER TOUCHING PLAY STRUCTURES
Our Annual Bluegrass Festival scheduled for Sunday, December 6, 2020 at the Shiloh Fire Co has been cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
HOLIDAY SENIOR BINGO
WHEN: Thursday, December 17 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
WHERE: Shiloh Fire Co. – 2190 Carlisle Road
COST: $5.00 – ADVANCED PURCHASED TICKETS REQ’D
Tickets must be purchased in advance at the Township Office. Limited number of tickets available.
Details….Call 717-792-3505 and ask for Kristi or Lori
2020 Meeting Dates
Board of Supervisors
Reorganization Meeting, January 6 at 7:30 am
All other meetings begin at 7:00 pm: January 23; February 27; March 26; April 23; May 28; June 25; July 23; August 27; September 24; October 22; November 12; December 17.
Board of Auditors
January 7 at 4:00 pm.
Recreation Advisory Committee
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm: February 19; April 15; June 17; August 19; October 21; December 16.
Meetings are held at the Authority Office, 2115 Log Cabin Road, York, PA 17404: Reorganization Meeting, January 2 at 7:00 pm; all other meetings begin at 8:00 pm: January 29; February 26; March 25; April 29; May 27; June 24; July 29; August 26; September 30; October 28; November 18; December 16.
Plan Filing Dates
Filing dates close at 12:00 noon: January 27; February 24; March 23; April 27; May 22; June 22; July 27; August 24; September 28; October 26; November 23; December 28.
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm: January 14; February 11; March 10; April 14; May 12; June 9; July 14; August 11; September 8; October 13; November 10; December 8.
Zoning Hearing Board Submittal Deadline
Plan filing dates are as follows and must be filed by 12:00 noon: January 24; February 28; March 27; April 24; May 22; June 26; July 24; August 28; September 25; October 23; November 30; December 28.
Zoning Hearing Board
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm: January 28; February 25; March 24; April 28; May 26; June 23; July 28; August 25; September 22; October 27; November 24; December 22.
In-House Plan Review
Reviews begin at 2:00 pm: January 7; February 4; March 3; April 7; May 5; June 2; July 7; August 4; September 1; October 6; November 4; December 1.
Fire Services Advisory Committee
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm: February 24; May 18; August 31; November 30.
All of the above meetings, except the Water Authority meetings, are held at the West Manchester Township Municipal Complex, in the public meeting room, located at 380 East Berlin Road, York, Pennsylvania, 17408. West Manchester Township complies with the American with Disabilities Act (Public Law 101-336) and will, in carrying out the requirements of the Act, accommodate persons with hearing disabilities which require an auxiliary aid or service. However, persons requiring such services must provide adequate notice prior to the public meeting.