The YoCo Strong Restart Fund application for small businesses & nonprofits is now available!
YCEA Staff will be at the West Manchester Township Municipal Building on Tuesday, September 8 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm to assist applicants with understanding the requirements to submit.
- Note: this program is NOT first come, first served, and it’s more important for applicants to take their time and fully complete the process, than it is to be first in line.
- The application will remain open until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 11.
- The application link, criteria and eligibility are all available on www.YoCoStrong.org
- The YCEA, administering this program along with Community First Fund, has in-person office hours, webinars, and bilingual services available to assist applicants. All outlined on www.YoCoStrong.org
- YCEA staff will be equipped with computers & scanners to assist with questions and help applicants understand the requirements to submit. Staff will not be able to complete/submit the application on your behalf.
- Mobile Office Hours are drop by or you may confirm that you’ll plan to visit by emailing email@example.com or calling 717.718.7845
- Grants are available up to $35,000 for COVID-19 related expenses.